viernes, 24 de mayo de 2013


Hi Claudel,
Thanks for setting me up with the fishing trip

The trip was great (with the exception of the guy who kept grabbing the rod)… I am sure the mate wanted to toss him overboard!! :-)

We did well (caught a total of 12 fish!!! - 11 Mahi, and 1 grouper)

I caught the largest (a Bull Mahi probably 18-20 pounds)!!

The crew was OK. 
The Mate and Captain did a good job, but could have been a bit friendlier. 
Not much talk or explaining what/why they were doing.

Chris did a great job of making sure I got picked up on time, and getting us checked in when we arrived.
He even called me on Thursday evening to tell me he had an opening for Friday morning. (Sadly I couldn't go :-(

So thanks again. 
I will definitely recommend 1'st Class Fishing Charters to my friends!!!

See you next year!!!

Philip Barrows

Claudel
www.firstclassfishing.com
809-8528737

No hay comentarios: